Versah® C-Guide™ System
Universal Keyless Guided Surgery
Available in US Only, and Worldwide early 2018
Can be utilized in the Densah sinus lift and sinus auto grafting protocol as well as in ridge expansion protocols from Versah®.
How to Purchase Your C-Guide™ System and TeleStop™ Gauge
C-Guide™ System Certified Dental Labs
TeleStop™ Gauge Assembly and Disassembly
C-Guide™ System Size Chart
View the Versah® C-Guide™ System in Use
Order Online at http://shop.versah.com or By Calling 1-844-711-5585
Frequently Asked Questions
- It is Universal with all implant systems.
- It’s Keyless – you don’t need the key to be held during surgery. The key has been fabricated as a telescopic key that is attached to the bur to simplify the operation.
- The C shaped hole allows for better irrigation and better pumping operation to produce safe Osseodensification.
- It is depth-adjustable. It allows multi-osteotomies preparation with the same TeleStop™.
- The Versah® TeleStop™ can be used as a vertical stop for free hand guided surgery
There is no kit. The C-Guide™ Sleeves and TeleStop™ can be ordered a la carte, just follow our work flow chart above. Versah recommends purchasing the C-Guide™ and TeleStop™ specific to the implant diameter to ensure the right sizes required are received. Each TeleStop™ is sold individually at $79 each (single use). The special promotion price is $70 each if purchasing (3) or more at a time.
No, your existing G2 Pilot, and G2 Densah® Burs are compatible with Versah® Universal Keyless Guided Surgery System.
Your Versah® C-Guide™ is Universal. It is compatible with any treatment planning and printing software available. Just follow the steps below:
- Setup your software to produce the guide with a hole that matches the Versah® C-Guide™ Sleeve outerdiameter
- Create a buccal window to match the Versah® C-Guide™ sleeve opening
- Order the C-Guide™ and the matching TeleStop™ from Versah®
Yes. Versah® TeleStop™ S, M, L are compatible with CEREC S, M, and L holes. But Versah C-Guide S is compatible with CEREC M, and Versah C-Guide M is compatible with CEREC L hole.